What more could an avid Sudoku solver want than a puzzle for almost every day of the year? Here are puzzles of varying levels of difficulty that are designed to entertain and challenge any player of this popular logic game. Peter De Schepper and Frank Coussement met in 1995 and discovered that they shared a passion for creating games and contests. In 2000 they quit their day jobs, founded PeterFrank, and decided creating logic puzzles was what they wanted to do.
- Fun and Interesting Themes – A wide range of unique content, including pictures, trivia, puzzles, games, and more
- Daily Calendar – Tear-away design with a page for every weekday and combined weekends
- Compact Size – Small size is perfect for any space, from a bookcase to a desktop
- Sturdy Easel – Mounted on sturdy, plastic-free stand for easy setup and display
- Large, Roomy Day Blocks – Daily format with all major holidays and moon phases listed
- Specifications – 12 months (January–December 2024); 6" x 5"
- BrownTrout Earth-Friendly – Manufactured with sustainable materials, including Forest Stewardship Council®-certified paper and soy ink
- Abundant Gift Options – BrownTrout has over 1,000 calendars representing favorite subjects, themes, and formats to keep you organized