This province is chock full of historic places, beautiful little towns, pastoral farmlands and the untamed Canadian Shield. Enjoy the seasons of Quebec from the Atlantic all the way down the St. Lawrence to Montreal, from the woodland rivers to the snow capped mountains. This calendar is produced in bilingual English - French format.
- Photography – Enjoy stunning, full-color photographs every single month
- Durable Construction – Quality and sturdy paper resists curling and ink bleed-through, and durable binding ensures longevity throughout the year
- Use Right Away – 16-month calendar, beginning with a bonus spread of the final four months of the preceding year
- Large, Roomy Day Blocks – All major holidays and moon phases listed, with plenty of room for writing notes and appointments
- Specifications – 16-months (two-page layout September–December 2022, and January–December 2023); 12" x 12" (closed); 12" x 24" (opened); 28 pages
- BrownTrout Earth-Friendly – Manufactured with sustainable materials, including Forest Stewardship Council-certified paper and soy ink
- Abundant Gift Options – BrownTrout has over 1,000 calendars representing favorite subjects, themes, and formats, to keep yourself organized