Ancient legends say the Northern Lights appear when the sky-dwellers light torches to guide souls to the heavens. Others say they're animal or human spirits dancing or playing. Today we know the Aurora Borealis occurs when charged particles emanating from the sun interact with the Earth's magnetic field. Still, we remain fascinated by these shimmering curtains of light. The Aurora Borealis: The Magnificent Northern Lights square wall calendar captures this breathtaking phenomenon with stunning photos, allowing you a fresh glimpse each month of brilliant displays of color and movement. Features a special foil stamp treatment on the cover.
- Photography – Enjoy stunning, full-color photographs every single month
- Durable Construction – Quality and sturdy paper resists curling and ink bleed-through, and durable binding ensures longevity throughout the year
- Use Right Away – 16-month calendar, beginning with a bonus spread of the final four months of the preceding year
- Large, Roomy Day Blocks – All major holidays and moon phases listed, with plenty of room for writing notes and appointments
- Specifications – 16-months (two-page layout September–December 2022, and January–December 2023); 12" x 12" (closed); 12" x 24" (opened); 28 pages
- BrownTrout Earth-Friendly – Manufactured with sustainable materials, including Forest Stewardship Council-certified paper and soy ink
- Abundant Gift Options – BrownTrout has over 1,000 calendars representing favorite subjects, themes, and formats, to keep yourself organized